Pain on the Brain 3 Pain on the Brain 3

Well done ol chap!

I must say I lulz. Great animation, about time you submitted a flash to NG again!

MarLo MarLo

nice! lol

Funny stuff! Its nice to see a fellow sprite animator! Your decent, if you want to learn more about flash visit and join the forums I go to. I have a mario flash pack resource there. go to my profile to find a link to the site. vgdc.

yoshiblue1733 responds:

Certainly! I am really taking a liking to sprite animating, despite what a lot of people say about it, I haven't seen an issue with using them.

I will certainly check it out, thanks for the review

-¥oshiblue

Video Game Shorts Part 1 Video Game Shorts Part 1

Interesting

I'm jsut helping your score out. I think we might do a parody of your flash at videogamedc.org. I like the do the mario song.

gamezattackz responds:

Thank you very much! I am glad you saw the positive aspects in the flash. I will be sure to check out your site.

Hell Yes Hell Yes

Meh, it was ok

Animation was ok, but there really wasn't a story to this. i dunno I didn''t feel it.

Orangebeef responds:

are you one of those people who expect a well constructed storyline and plot to be in every single flash submission?

Life Lessons With DWARF Life Lessons With DWARF

Very Educational

My mind is now opened. Thank you.

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

hey

I wish you made a stop button, I could have watched it all. Oh well, heres a 10 anyway. (no right click tricks :( )

ABunchofNESsedUpCrap 2 ABunchofNESsedUpCrap 2

Awesome

no credits for the megaman eyebrow thing? - mad dave :( lol

Gunstar-X responds:

Lol, sorry bout that. I'll fix that tonight. I already have a few small things I need to fix tonight.

Sonic SatAM ep: 2 part 2 Sonic SatAM ep: 2 part 2

Random high rating, but please read

You need to change your export settings, a short flash like this should not have such a high file size. Also set your sounds to stream to lower the file size next time?

Toad's Present Toad's Present

Your getting much better!

your on your way to being a great sprite animator, keep it up

Pandamonium2 responds:

Oh thanks so much, I think I might rejoin VGDC and hone my Flash skills, since I'm doing a long project at the moment.

The Rabbit Joint: Zelda The Rabbit Joint: Zelda

LINK HE COME TO TOWN~!!!!

Great job as always! :)